Monday, July 15, 2013

Website


Well, I gave up on Dreamweaver. One of my fellow workers convinced me that my time was better spent doing something more fun. I hate to admit defeat, but there it is. I turned to WIX.com and had my new website up in two days.  It is now up on line and I’m pretty proud of it. Check it out at wtxmuseumconsult.com.  Wix is a really user-friendly web design program.  It helped to expedite the process that I had most of the site designed in Dreamweaver and could readily adapt that to Wix, but the programming in Wix made it very easy to adapt.  My one complaint is that I couldn’t get to the code to tweak it.   Anyway I’m pretty proud of the website and plan to keep adding or modifying it to keep it relevant.  If you have any suggestions let me know.  Sorry Dreamweaver, but I just had to move forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment